Verified & Validated ESG Datasets
100+ sensor-based ESG risk/impact datasets for the present, past, & future
Blockchain-Enabled Environmental Data
Fully transparent accounting of environmental data for verification & validation
Sustainability Risks & Resilience for Real Estate
Physical risks, climate risks, emissions, localized risks, & resiliency scores for any location
SAGE: Greenhouse Gas Emissions Measurements for Single Assets, Companies & Portfolios
Our flagship product, SAGE, delivers asset level measurements of greenhouse gases for Scope 1 and 2. Before direct measurement, companies relied on guesswork and manual surveys to generate an inventory of emissions; this process typically took 4-12 months. Using direct, sensor measurements, an up-to-date inventory of emissions can be created in days with clear, transparent–and most importantly–unbiased accuracy.
Businesses, analysts, and asset managers use this data to assess the greenhouse gas emissions of individual properties for reporting, analysis, and benchmarking. The global sensor arrays provide comprehensive measurements and allow for pinpointing of acute, fugitive emissions as well as monthly and annual disclosures of total emission by metric tons when rolling up to the business level.
- Weekly Measurements
- Data Within 48 Hours
- Transparent, Science Based
- Asset-Level – Pinpoint Down to the Address and Below, or Roll up to the Business-Level
- Account for Fugitive Emissions
- Breakout Greenhouse Gas Types
TIDE: Science & Sensor Driven Datasets for ESG Measurement and Reporting
With over 100 datasets on ESG, our foundational catalog provides a wide range of use cases–from investing to business planning. We build on science and measurements to provide unbiased measurements. Most of the data catalog is focused on environmental data, such as physical risks and threats both from current weather and climate as well as projections using the latest global climate models in order to assess and predict future climate risks for individual investments and businesses. In addition, we use primary data sources to build out Social and Governance data focused on an outside-in approach.
Our approach is built from the top down–and in our case, the skies with our satellites. We build on those primary data feeds to remotely assess environmental risks by looking at detailed data patterns of weather events, long term climate, tree and plant diversity and amounts, and even gases in the air. These provide a comprehensive data set that can pinpoint risks, such as wind damage risks–even down to one side of an asset versus the other.
- Monthly and Yearly Data
- Unique Datasets and Original Signals
- Measured or Modeled for an Outside-In Look
- Physical and Environmental Down to the Asset Level, and Other ESG Metrics at the Business Level
- 100 Unique Measures
- Covering Nearly 30,000 Public Businesses, 1M Private Businesses, and Any other Address Provided Globally
BEACON: Blockchain-Enabled Environmental Data for Measurement, Reporting, and Verification
Carbon verification requires a multi-directional approach in order to provide robust, triple validation. Our first approach builds off our greenhouse gas data we use in our SAGE Product. SAGE provides a sensor based measurement of gas concentrations while allow us to understand the emissions–as well as sink of different gas profiles. This data, along with bio-data, such as tree types, species, biomass, paint a picture of the total carbon being captured (or emitted) for any 1×1 meter of the earth.
Using this approach, we provide a fully published, transparent accounting of the carbon trail published on blockchain (across several chains). These allow smart contracts and other Web 3.0 developers to access these data for usage in carbon accounting applications and for auditing purposes.
- Monthly Measurements
- Global Federal Agency Validated
- Transparent, Science Based
- Peer Reviewed Approach and Publications
- Global, 1×1 Meter Measurements
- Field and Parcel Level Reporting
- Biomass, Physical Risk Measures
- Delivered on Main and Test Nets Through Chainlink Nodes
REST: Real Estate Sustainability Tracking
The report provides an environmental assessment, including historical context so that any property can be evaluated and benchmarked. Suitable for individuals, investors, and other real estate professionals.
- Due Diligence and Deal Speed, 48 hours
- Transparent and Auditable Data
- Science Based Methodology
- Full Report, Interactive Dashboard, and Raw Data for Any Integration
- Any Address, Globally
- 15 Physical Risk Measures
- Local Risk and Resiliency Measures
- Greenhouse Gas Measurement and Benchmarks
- Local Demographics and Benchmarks